Are you looking for something fun to do in Lockport? Then check out these tips to make the most of your visit to our Lockport skating center:
- Do Wear Comfortable Clothing – Whether your kids are planning to jump in the Bounce Zone or you are getting down on the skating rink, you want to be comfortable with a full range of movement.
- Don’t Forget Your Good Socks – Your feet with thank you for not forgetting a pair of nice thick socks. Plus you need to wear socks to skate or to enter the Bounce Zone.
- Do Get Competitive – Bring your friendly competitive spirit! Our our Laser Tron, Game Zone, and golf are all great ways to engage in a little friendly competition with family and friends.
- Don’t Be Hangry – We’ve got a snack bar so there’s no reason to hungry. Plus, you’ll need the energy to skate!
- Do Check Out Our Lockport Events – We always have lots of fun Lockport Events planned, so don’t forget to check them out and mark your calendar for your favorites.
- Don’t Forget Arcade Money – Our Game Zone has a ton of fun games, including many that give tickets that can be redeemed for fun prizes at our Stuff Shop, so don’t forget to bring a little pocket money for games.