Are you looking for something fun to do in Lockport? Then check out these tips to make the most of your visit to our Lockport skating center:
- Do Wear Comfortable Clothing – Whether your kids are planning to jump in the Bounce Zone or you are getting down on the skating rink, you want to be comfortable with a full range of movement.
- Don’t Forget Your Good Socks – Your feet with thank you for not forgetting a pair of nice thick socks. Plus you need to wear socks to skate or to enter the Bounce Zone.
- Do Get Competitive – Bring your friendly competitive spirit! Our our Laser Tron, Game Zone, and golf are all great ways to engage in a little friendly competition with family and friends.
- Don’t Be Hangry – We’ve got a snack bar so there’s no reason to hungry. Plus, you’ll need the energy to skate!
- Do Check Out Our Lockport Events – We always have lots of fun Lockport Events planned, so don’t forget to check them out and mark your calendar for your favorites.
- Don’t Forget Arcade Money – Our Game Zone has a ton of fun games, including many that give tickets that can be redeemed for fun prizes at our Stuff Shop, so don’t forget to bring a little pocket money for games.
Of course, you can’t make the most of the rink if you don’t visit it, so check out our hours and make your plans to visit our Lockport roller skating rink today!
Leave a Reply