Another year means another birthday party! How exciting to celebrate another year of your child’s life. We know planning the perfect party can be a bit stressful, so we put together a party planning perfection timeline just for you!
1 To 2 Months Before The Party
- Pick A Party Theme: Let your child’s imagination run wild and pick out the best party theme for their birthday!
- Budget It Out: Parties can be expensive if you don’t keep track of all the costs that add up.
- Choose The Date: Find a date that works best for your family and friends.
- Book A Venue: Scout out the best venue for the celebration.
3 To 4 Weeks Before The Party
- Send Out Invitations: Include all important info: when, where, dress code, and any extra details guests might need.
- Order Food And Drinks: Hungry guests are never good!
- Purchase The Decorations: It’s time to pick out some fun decor that goes with your theme.
- Brainstorm Games And Activities: Pick up any extra supplies you might need to play!
1 Week Before The Party
- Order The Birthday Cake: You can’t forget this step!
- Get A Final Head Count: Make sure you have the final number of guests confirmed to prepare for food, drinks, goody bags, etc.
- Prep The Food: Be sure any food you’re taking care of is prepped and ready.
- Finalize Plans: Now’s the time to make any party decisions you’ve been putting off.
The Day Before The Party
- Last Minute Shopping: Time for any last minute errands!
- Pick Up The Birthday Cake: You definitely can’t forget this step.
The Day Of The Party
- Arrive Ahead Of Time: Be early just in case, to ensure everything is situated.
- Decorate Your Party Area: Once you’re in your party area, it’s time to decorate it with all your decor.
- Last but not least, have fun!